- Update: 20 october 2019, 00:01
Agreement on the use of the website (user agreement)
The present User Agreement (Hereinafter the agreement) regulates the relations between owner https://softportal.pro (next softportal.pro or Administration) on the one hand and the user on the other.
Website softportal.pro is not a mass medium.
By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement.
If You do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use softportal.pro!
The subject of the agreement
Administration gives the user the right to post on the website the following information:
- Text information
The rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
to search for information on the website
- obtain information on the website
- create information for the site
- to comment on the content posted on the website
- to copy information on other websites indicating the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the site Administration
- to copy information on other websites with permission
- use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel rules
- restrict the access to any information on the website
The user agrees to:
to ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- to ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
update the Personal data provided during registration, in case they change
- do not copy information from other sources
- distribute information aimed at propaganda of war, incitement to national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, for distribution tothe Torah provides for criminal or administrative liability
- do not break the functionality of the website
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person
- not to commit actions aimed at the introduction of other confusing to the User
- not to transfer in use your account and/or login and password for your account to third parties
- do not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person except for the cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not post material that is erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration shall:
to maintain the health of the site except where this is not possible through no fault of the Administration.
- implement versatile protection for a User account
to protect information whose dissemination is restricted or prohibited by laws by issuing a warning or removing a user account that violated the rules
- provide all available information about the user authorized by the public authorities in the cases established by law
Liability of the parties
- the user is responsible for disseminated information
- the administration bears no responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between expected User and actually received services
- the administration bears no responsibility for services provided by third parties
- in case of foRS majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by users, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
The terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force for any use of this website.
The agreement ceases to operate when a new version becomes available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.